Friday 4 November 2011

Lionel Messi: I'm Not Compete With Other Players

Barcelona star Lionel Messi again denied the occurrence of competition between himself and Cristiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid.

Messi's comments came after both of them back in place on the candidate receiving the Ballon d'Or this year.

"I never felt compelled to compete with anyone," said Messi.

"My goal is simple ie just how this season could be one of the best season for me and Barca. For that we want to win many titles are even more valuable."

"But all of that there was no intent to compare them with anyone."

"All this is just something made ​​up by people just out there. Precisely what I worry about how to bring my team can be successful," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Visitors Counter