Wednesday 2 November 2011

Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'Or Want More

The names of 23 players nominated for FIFA's world player or Ballon D'Or this year has been announced.

One of the nominees is Messi, who won this award for two years. Barcelona players are feeling happy again nominated and hope to come back to win.

Messi admitted ambition matched achievement UEFA president, Michel Platini, who while still a player has won the Ballon D'Or award for three consecutive years.

"I know very well that this very prestigious award. I am pleased to be nominated and will be more happy if I could win it again," he said as quoted by France Football.

"I would feel very proud if I can match the achievement of Michel Platini, who won this award for three consecutive years. Given my career is still long, I could have achieved through accomplishment.

Platini addition, there is the name of Johan Cruyff and Marco van Basten also won the Ballon d'Or three times but not in time sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Visitors Counter